Brodie Optometry provides comprehensive eye exams for prescription eyewear and contact lenses. Dr. Brodie and Dr. McKinch provide eye health evaluations for diabetes, cataracts, LASIK and dry eyes. Brodie Optometry will treat all of your family’s eye health concerns. Our friendly staff will help you to schedule an appointment and assist you in completing all the necessary forms prior to your exam. On the day of your exam, a thorough evaluation will be performed to determine your vision needs and/or eye health concerns. Our knowledgeable opticians look forward to assisting you in choosing the perfect frames that fit your face shape, complexion, personal style, lifestyle and vision needs. We do require a 24-hour notice of an appointment cancellation or to reschedule.
New Patient Forms
In addition to the completed forms, please also bring:
- Any applicable insurance cards
- Prescription glasses, sunglasses and safety glasses
- Contact lens information (your prescription or a package listing your prescription information)
- A list of any eye drops and medications you use on a regular basis
- A list of any concerns about your vision, frames, lenses or contacts
Have questions? Our knowledgeable team is here to help! Just give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you!